A while back I saw this tag and thought it would be fun to do it. In case you don’t know, TBR means To Be Read. Here we go!!
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I have a separate shelf on my bookshelf where I keep all my unread books and I keep my current read(s) near my bedside. I also use goodreads, not often though.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
A little bit of both.
3. A book that has been on your TBR the LONGEST.
The Peppered Moth by Margaret Drabble. I tried reading it but I was struggling with the plot so I returned it back to the shelf.
4. A book you recently added to your TBR.
A Brief History of Seven Killings by Marlon James
5. A book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover.
The Secret Keepers by Trenton Lee Stewart.
6. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading.
I genuinely don’t think there is a book on there I wouldn’t want to read. Maybe put off reading at the moment but in the long run I’ll get to it.
7. An unpublished book on your TBR that you are excited for.
I have none.
8. A book on your TBR that basically everyone’s read but you.
It’s a tie between Great Expectations by Charles Dickens and Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.
9. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read.
The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz.
10. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf.
What’s the current state of your tbr? I tag everyone who wants to do this, let me know if you do it so I can check it out.
Happy Weekend! ☺