Reader, I love structure. I love having goals and something to look forward. I tried not making goals and targets and for me that was a struggle. So now each year I sit down and write what my reading year will/should look like.
Here are my 2023 goals:
- I use both Goodreads and StoryGraph to track my reading and my goal this year is to read 100 books. Now 100 is the minimum for me.
- To save! Now for the last 5 years I have been putting away ksh.100 for every book I read. This year is no different. I am aiming for ksh.10,000 or more by the end of the year. (if your curious, that money goes back to Suckerforcoffe either by buying books or paying for my domain)
- Read my from my physical tbr shelf. I say this a lot but this year I am being intentional about it. I started the year with 62 books and my goal, and hope is to have that number to 10 by the end of the year.
- Be conscious about my book buying. I am doing a no buy year, more on this on my next post, and I want to be mindful about the books I buy this year.
- Have fun with reading! Basically, being flexible and reading more of what I like and enjoy.
That’s it for my reading goals this year. I am curious, what are yours? Anything specific?
Thank you for reading! See you on my next post.