Originally, the title of this post was ‘Reasons to stay alive’ until I realized that is just not it. We already are alive but what most people struggle with is living and loving life. I am a firm believer of embracing the little things in life and I am going to list down a few that make life worth living in a random order.
- Looking back and realizing all the things you’ve been put through, and survived!
- Long warm hugs
- The smell of fresh coffee
- The smell of flowers
- Meeting internet friends in real life
- Laughing until you cry
- Trying new things
- All the places you’ve never been
- First kisses
- Really good movies
- Good books
- Singing along to your favorite song
- Time spent indoors
- Time spent outdoors
- Long lasting friendships
- The smell of soil when it rains
- The feel of sand beneath your feet
- Getting letters in the mail
- Saturday mornings
- Beautiful art
- A bouquet of pencils
- Saying yes to new things
- Good food
- Being able to say you’re alive
I could go on and on. Life is a beautiful thing and it’s only fair we live it as fully as possible 🙂
What are your reasons of living?
Until my next post, bye & have a lovely week ahead!