Hey guys and a happy Saturday! ????
Today’s post is an award that the lovely Zoe of Ourfirstyearhere tagged me in and I’m so honored. Basically the Liebster Award targets blog with 200 followers or less and is a way to appreciate them and discover new blogs.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
- Nominate 11 blogs and let them know they’ve been tagged.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. Favorite book or series you’ve read.
Just one? I’ll give you 4!
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
- 1984 by George Orwell ( review)
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- Burial Rites by Hannah Kent ( review )
2. Kindle or Paperback?
I would say both. They do have their pros and cons and I don’t mind either. I use them both.
3. What inspired you to start your blog?
This is such a loaded question and I have a whole blog post on it, which you can read here.
4. Favorite author?
To be honest, I don’t have any and that’s because I am still sampling authors and their writing finding what I love.
5. Name 3 favorite covers from this year.
From the books I have read this year I would say;
- Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi
- Her Roots by Lanji Ouko (review )
- Beasts Made of the Night by Tochi Onyebuchi. (review)
6. Least favorite book or series?
I have to say Note to Self by Everything about this book was terrible. I had a hard time reading it and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
7. Favorite book to film adaptation?
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. I enjoyed the book and the movie so much. The Film is so wholesome and I believe they did the book justice. You can read my review here
8. If you could meet any author, who would it be and why?
Lisa See, I would love to know her writing process & what inspires her. She’s so raw in her books and her writing is captivating.
9. What’s some advice you’d like to give other newish book bloggers?
Create a space that is yours, that works for you. Be authentic.
10. Are there any books you’re looking forward to this year? And what are they?
This year? No. 2018 The Snow Owl by R.S McCoy. It’s the final book in The Alder Tales Series and I’m so excited for it!
11. Facebook or Twitter?
Definitely Twitter! And you can keep up with me here
I nominate YOU to do this and I’ll I pass a long Zoe’s questions ????
What did you think about my answers? What are your answers to these questions? Let me know in the comments below!