Good morning, Reader and happy Tuesday. It’s been a while since I shared a TBR post with you guys so this is an updated one. I have to say, I have been pretty disciplined with reading books from my bookshelf and at the moment I have 12 books left which I’ll be reading over the next few weeks.
From classics to Fiction to Poetry, here is what is on my list:
- Jude The Obscure by Thomas Hardy
- Tess of the D’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
- Hard Times by Charles Dickens
- The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Silas Marner by George Eliot
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- The Diary of A Young Girl by Anne Frank
- She Would Be King by Wayetu Moore
- Half Of A Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Zuri by Dora Okeyo
- the Deep Blue Between by Ayesha Harruna Attah
- Poems From East Africa Edited by David Cook and David Rubadiri
5 Stars Predictions
A year or so ago I did a 5 star rating prediction, which you can read here, which was so much fun I decided to do it again. These are books that I have a feeling I’ll absolutely love, from reviews read and recommendations. Also, it so happens that I have been wanting to read them for the longest time. Talk about excitement!
- Half Of A Yellow Sun
- She Would Be King
- Tess of the D’Urbervilles
- One Hundred Years of Solitude
There you have it. Point to note is that this is my physical tbr only as that is what I am focusing on at the moment. Until next time, stay safe and stay reading. 🙂
What is on your tbr? Do you see any favorites? What should I pick up first?