Reader, it is no secret that I love my classics. Having realized that I do tend to forget about them on occasion, I love to create a list of the books that I want to get through and add them to my monthly reading lists.
I have 12 books to share today, one for each month and I truly hope I manage to read them.
- My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier
- Jamaican Inn by Daphne du Maurier
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger
- Beloved by Toni Morrison
- The Eustace Diamonds by Anthony Trollope
- Tortilla Flat by John Steinbeck
- A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole
- Kiss Me Again, Stranger by Daphne du Maurier
- Lord Arthur Savile’s Crime and Other Stories by Oscar Wilde
There goes my list. I haven’t set this list in stone so I may add or remove from it but at the moment, this is it. Until my next post, read something good!
Have you read any of these? See any favorites? Do let me know in the comments.
2 thoughts on “FromMyBookshelf: 12 Classics I Want To Read in 2022”
I want to try to reach more titles from the African Writers Series.
Oh that’s really awesome. Best of luck!