Good morning lovelies!
I hope y’all had a wonderful weekend and are ready for the new week 🙂
I have lots of reading habits and bookish confessions and thought what would be more fun than telling you guys about it. Maybe we share a thing or two 😉
- I am a mood reader. I don’t follow a set tbr
- My Bookstagram pictures are always staged. I rarely take instant pics & upload them
- I prefer paperbacks to hardbacks although I do find hardbacks aesthetically pleasing
- When I say ‘I’m currently reading’ it doesn’t mean right at that moment.
- I prefer physical books to e-books. That being said, my tbr is more e-copies than physical copies
- I hoard books.
- I can’t stop / bookmark on an odd number page. It bothers me a lot.
- I take a shorter time reading reading e-books than I do physical books. Why? I don’t know
- When I’m reading an e-book I pair it with a physical copy
- I don’t have a favorite genre. I do however, have favorite books
- I can read 3 books at the same time. Ha! What’s your super power?
- I read at least 100 pages a day
There you have it folks! My bookish confessions. Do you have any confessions or reading habits? Share with me down below 🙂