Meet Nadira, one of the sweetest people I have had the pleasure of meeting. She’s quite easy going and takes the such gorgeous pictures, along side her reviews which make you want to add the book straight to your tbr.
1. Tell me a little bit about yourself.
I am Nadira – a Computer Engineer based in UAE. I am a huge foodie and I love travelling, photography and of course reading.
2. What are you currently reading?
Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Adichie.
3. What is your favorite genre and why?
I love Memoirs because I believe reality is much more scarier and crazier than fiction can ever be.
4. What do you think about the reading culture in your country?
Well in my home country, everyone has always been crazy about reading. But in UAE, reading is definitely trending these days.
Well, in UAE a lot of book cafés and literature festivals are cropping up, that’s what I mean.
5. Name 3 reading habits you have.
- I love to read multiple books because I’m too restless.
- I love to read from my physical copies when I’m at home and from my ebooks when I’m outside.
- My phone is my kindle.
6. What is one book you recommend to people?
Remember Me by Lesley Pearse.
7. Where can we find you?
You can find me on my Blog