It’s been a while since I did one of these posts and today I bring to you Kimberley. A performing violinist and a lifestyle blogger. I hope you enjoy reading her answers as much as I did. ❤️
1. Tell me a little bit about yourself.
Hi! So I’m Kimberley Champagne. I am a 23 year old Kenyan citizen. I love books. I love reading. When I’m not reading I love playing the violin as well. I’m also a cat mama to 5 amazing cat babies. Also, I have a blog where I mostly write about music and lifestyle.
2. What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading The Rift by Alex Perry. So far it’s good. Talks about how everyone outside Africa has a perception on Africa and how wrong they are.
3. What is your favorite genre and why?
I like a lot of Historical,Political and African books. Historical fiction and non fiction for me because I’m kinda into history and learning about the worlds. Politics because I’m an international relations major. My obsession with Africa literature is recent but I feel like they are more relatable.
4. What do you think about the reading culture in Kenya?
I think it’s been there. I’ve been reading since I was a kid. My mum has been reading for as long as I can remember. It’s just starting to come out now.
5. Name 3 reading habits that you have.
- Loosing bookmarks.
- Using anything I can get my hands on as a bookmark. (scraps of paper, sticky notes)
- Buying new books when my TBR shelf keeps growing.
6. Do you prefer tea or coffee? How do you take it?
Coffee. Black, Strong with a teeny bit of sugar.
7. What is one book you recommend to people?
8. Where can we find you?
You can find me on:
Also my Blog