Hey guys, I did my first readathon and I survived, yaaay! If you read my last post you know I talked about doing a readathon. 24in48 readathon happened from 27th 12am to 28th 11:59pm, and basically participants read for 24hrs out of the 48hrs.
My tbr included:
- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Beauty and the Beast and Other Classic Stories
Halfway through the readathon I added The Truth of Things by Tasha L. Harrison
By the end of the readathon I had read 3 books for a total of 10hours.
The first book I finished was
1.Beauty and the Beast and Other Classic Stories. 4/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
– 4 authors, 17 stories. There was quite a selection of stories to read.
– the book is quite entertaining, and very nostalgic. These are stories I read when I was younger and to read them again, it was amazing!
2. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I LOVED this book so much. It’s full of charm and wit. The story is wholesome and the characters loveable. Easily became a favorite of mine.
3.The Truth of Things by Tasha l Harrison 4/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Such a heartfelt book that made me laugh and cry at the same time. I enjoyed reading it quite a lot.
By hour 10 I was really tired and I had other things to do so I opted to stop there. As I said, it was my first readathon and I loved the experience, definitely its something I would do again.
Have you done a readathon before? If yes, How was your experience? Know of any upcoming readathons? Tell me about it in the comments section.
Happy Thursday! ❤