I was catching up with blogs on my feed when I came across this Award on Nilichoandika ‘s blog and I loved the questions she asked and I really wanted to answer them, so why not?
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
- If your blog would be in a notebook or presented as a journal, what colors would you pick for the header, quotes and body text?
- What do you struggle with as a blogger?
- What are some of the most moving stories/ books you’ve read this year?
- I love simple colors so for my header it would be Black in bold, quotes a light shade of orange and the body text will be in black.
- Consistency and time. For me trying to balance school, work, blogging and social life has been a challenge though I am trying to learn how to balance it all out and so far so good, it’s been going great.
- Animal Farm by George Orwell. It’s not moving us such but I was intrigued by the plot and story line and how when compared to the human life, it’s so similar.
I am curious, what would your answer be to these same questions? Let me know in the comments!