The Award was created by Okoto Enigma who describes it as
“an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” and I’m so honored to be part of it. Thank you Maggie!
- Put the Award Logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you & include a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award & provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
– I am 5 feet 3.2 inches tall. Those 3.2 inches matter a lot.
– I have a stationery problem. The more colorful they are, the more excited I get.
– I am a major notebook hoarder.
I’m really proud of posts and I simply can’t pick up one, so I’ll give you 3.
1. Is there a book or story you feel parallels your life? If yes, tell us all about it!
Not really. Maybe I have not read it yet? Or it’s probably not written, who knows!
2. What title would you choose for your autobiography and why?
Judging by these tweets:
We have pretty strong contenders ???? They are self explanatory.
3. What are the last books you chose to DNF?
I don’t leave my books unfinished at all. I do get tempted sometimes, but I usually have this little hope that the book will get better and I push on.
4. What was your favorite book as a child and why?
Enid Blyton played a major role as I grew up, and I was obsessed with The Secret Seven books and I read all of them. The school library was my favorite place to be!
5. Is there a genre you absolutely refuse to read? If yes, why?
Horror! I have tried but I just can’t bring myself to read it. We all know the written word is more intense than the movies and my fragile self can’t take it!
That’s it folks. I hope you enjoyed reading as I did writing it.
And anyone else who wants to do it. Can’t wait to read your posts. 🙂