I can’ t believe it has been three months since I have been on here. I won’t be making any excuses as to why so let us just skip that and move on. How have you all been? What is new? What did I miss?
Though I didn’t blog as much as I would have liked, I did manage to read quite a few books:
- GREY BY E.L JAMES
- THE HAMMER OF EDEN BY KEN FOLLET
- NO PLACE LIKE HOME BY MARY HIGGINS CLARK
- NOTE TO SELF BY ALINA SIMONE
- TRUTH AND BEAUTY BY ANN PATCHETT
- I THINK I LOVE YOU BY ALLISON PEARSON
- THE SHORT SECOND LIFE OF BREE TANNER BY STEPHENIE MEYER
- THE PEPPERED MOTH BY MARGARET DRABBLE (which I ended up not finishing because it was just not my cup of tea)
When it came to buying books, I have to say, my self-control is on a whole other level. I only bought two books!!
- The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox by Maggie O’Farrell
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
That’s it for my recap… how did you do this month?