Hey guys! Happy new month. ???? My long holiday is coming to an end and I’m going back to Uni in a few days. If I’m being honest, I’m really excited to go back.
I have mentioned before that I am a mood reader as I just pick up whatever I’m in the mood for. (For those new to the term, tbr means to be read.) I rarely have time to read much, if at all, during the semester and I decided to find some short, quick reads to get me through, which have been on my to read list for a while now.
1. Every Heart A Doorway by Seanan McGuire
2. The Cougarette by Eliza David
3. Tell Me Where It Hurts by J. R. Rogue
4. Root by Melissa Tripp
5. Sultry In Stilettos by Nana Malone
6. What About Today by Dawn Lanuza
7. Prom Queen Perfect by Clarisse David
8. When Sparks Fly by Ines Bautista-Yao
9. Only A Kiss by Ines Bautista-Yao
You’ll notice most are YA, which is a genre I wanted to read more of this year.
Thoughts tbr lists? Have you read any of these? If you’re in school, how do you manage to read and study at the same time? What do you plan on reading this month?