Hey friends! ☺ So end of September I shared my my Gilmorethon TBR, which you can find here, where I shared 8 books I hoped to read in the two weeks the readathon was running and today’s post is a wrap up of the challenges. I managed to read 6 out of the 8 books which I set out and that was a big win for me.
What I read
1. A book with a school setting: in honor of Yale and Chilton.
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll
2. A mother/ daughter relationship book: in honor of our favourite mother/daughter relationship ever.
Where’d You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple.
3. Any cozy book set during fall/winter: in honor of beautiful Stars Hollow & Lorelai smelling snow.
Dec the Holls by Jasinda Wild.
4. A book with complicated love interests: in honor of Rory, Dean & Hess.
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
5. A book with food on the cover or is a crucial part to the storyline: in honor of Luke’s Cafe.
Murder On The Menu by Zanna Mackenzie.
6. Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
What I read but I’m not yet through:
1. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
2. Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
This was such a fun challenge and I enjoyed it so much and I look forward to the next one next year. There are a few books on here I’ll be reviewing so look out for that. Until next time, bye! ❤
See any favourites?