Hey reader, I hope you have been reading some really good books lately. It being valentine’s week I have seen a lot of great romance recommendations and I thought to add to the many lists out there.
I don’t read as much romance because I get bored and/or pissed easily with certain tropes (a post for another day) but I have been lucky to read some books that I quite enjoyed and today I am going to share 8 out of that wonderful list.
PS: these books are both focused on romantic relationships and platonic ones.
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes Review
- The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
- Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli Review
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon Review
- A Thousand Perfect Notes by C.G Drews
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven Review
I have linked reviews to those that I have reviews for and I truly hope you like these books if you choose to pick one.
See any favorites on my list? I would love to hear your thoughts.
If you any romance recommendations please share below.