Over the weekend I sat down, pen and paper in hand, and wrote some of the things I wish to accomplish by the time 2019 is here. Some are personal, some are not. I did a resolution post last year, which you can read here, and I found it a good way to hold myself accountable.
So, for 2018:
- I want to join a book club. I have opted to join The Textbook Center Book Club, and I only hope to stick with it.
- Do a reading challenge. I have already identified three.
- Read 40 books by the end of year. This is 5 more than last year.
- Explore more African literature.
- Blog more. Basically be consistent.
- Take chances.
- Meditate and journal more.
- Be present.
- Drink water. Believe it or not, I actually forget to drink water, it’s something I need to make a habit.
And that’s it for my 2018 goals. Do you make resolutions? What are your goals for this year?