#FemmeMarch is a tag created by Resh of thebooksatchel where basically you read books written by women. I had a whole reading list set aside but I ended reading 3 books, which I ended up enjoying.
1. The Snow Owl by R.S McCoy
This is the 4th and last book in the Alder Tales Series and it really delivered. I gave it 4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ & you can find my full review here.
2. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Wholesome, is how I would describe this book. It’s such a wonderful story about a little girl who learns about life and nature and everything around her. I gave it 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
3. Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
A book, narrated by horse! That in itself fascinated me and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of reading this book. I gave Black Beauty 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I don’t have a set tbr for April, but at the moment I am reading;
- The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down by Anne Fadiman – I am still a few pages in so I don’t have much to say, but till where I am, I like it.
- The Curse by Jina S. Bazar – it’s a good fantasy story about seelies and hybrids and mortals and what I will be reading over the weekend.
What are you currently reading?